Where does that Patch go? How about this Pin?
Patches and Pins go in the same spot on both the blue and tan uniform.
Note the measurements on the insignia guide for help in placing certain patches.
- "Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award" PATCH - This covers the right pocket flap.
- CAREFUL - Only sew the top 3 edges, leave the bottom edge open for access to the button and to be able to put pins through the patch
- "Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award" PIN - This goes on the previously earned patch.
- Summertime Pins - Right Pocket Flap (or through any patch worn on that flap)
- 4 Colors to be earned in the Summer Between Ranks
- Religious Emblems - Not worn for daily use. Can be placed on uniform above the left pocket for special occasions.
- Relgious Emblem Knot - Centered above the left pocket flap
- Veteran Unit Bar - Pack 314 is a 50 Year Veteran Unit. The Veteran Unit strip goes between the Council Patch and "314" Unit numbers
- Occoneechee Council Strips - Special versions of these arrive yearly. You can choose to replace the standard strip on the uniform.
- Journey to Excellence - Right Sleeve - note placement
- Den Strip - Right Sleeve below the US Flag
- World Scouting Crest - Half way between the shoulder and Left Pocket
- Recruiter Emblem - Centered beneath the right pocket
- Other Patches - Permanently put on the optional Red Patch Vest. Most can be temporarily worn on the right pocket of the uniform.
- Academic & Sports Belt Loops - These are designed to go on the Blue Cub Scout Belt which can be worn with either the Tan or Blue uniform
- Academic & Sports Belt Pins - These are not designed for the uniform.
- There is an optional letter "C" that can be purchased to go on the Red Patch Vest. The Pins can then be placed in this letter.
- Webelos Colors - Below the Flag on the Right Sleeve
- Webelos Activity Badges - Actually a Pin. It is pinned through the Webelos Colors - Your choice of which color to place the badge.
- Den Emblem - Right Sleeve, see diagram
- Webelos Rank Patch - Centered on Left Pocket
- Compass Emblem + Points - To be worn as a temporary patch on the Right Shirt Pocket.
- This is earned after The Webelos Badge is complete + 8 Webelos Activity Badges.