Where does that Patch go? How about this Pin?
I recommend reviewing this document for visual patch identification:
Patches and Pins go in the same spot on both the blue and tan uniform.
Note the measurements on the insignia guide for help in placing certain patches.
- "Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award" PATCH - This covers the right pocket flap.
- CAREFUL - Only sew the top 3 edges, leave the bottom edge open for access to the button and to be able to put pins through the patch
- "Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award" PIN - This goes on the previously earned patch.
- Summertime Pins - Right Pocket Flap (or through any patch worn on that flap)
- 4 Colors to be earned in the Summer Between Ranks
- Religious Emblems - Not worn for daily use. Can be placed on uniform above the left pocket for special occasions.
- Relgious Emblem Knot - Centered above the left pocket flap
- Veteran Unit Bar - Pack 314 is a 50 Year Veteran Unit. The Veteran Unit strip goes between the Council Patch and "314" Unit numbers
- Occoneechee Council Strips - Special versions of these arrive yearly. You can choose to replace the standard strip on the uniform.
- Journey to Excellence - Right Sleeve - note placement
- Den Strip - Right Sleeve below the US Flag
- World Scouting Crest - Half way between the shoulder and Left Pocket
- Recruiter Emblem - Centered beneath the right pocket
- Other Patches - Permanently put on the optional Red Patch Vest. Most can be temporarily worn on the right pocket of the uniform.
- Academic & Sports Belt Loops - These are designed to go on the Blue Cub Scout Belt which can be worn with either the Tan or Blue uniform
- Academic & Sports Belt Pins - These are not designed for the uniform.
- There is an optional letter "C" that can be purchased to go on the Red Patch Vest. The Pins can then be placed in this letter.
- Webelos Colors - Below the Flag on the Right Sleeve
- Webelos Activity Badges - Actually a Pin. It is pinned through the Webelos Colors - Your choice of which color to place the badge.
- Den Emblem - Right Sleeve, see diagram
- Webelos Rank Patch - Centered on Left Pocket
- Compass Emblem + Points - To be worn as a temporary patch on the Right Shirt Pocket.
- This is earned after The Webelos Badge is complete + 8 Webelos Activity Badges.